Workshop - Managing change with ease
Managing change with ease
Time: 20 – 60 minutes
Topic: Managing Change with ease
This workshop was inspired by our relationship with change and the shock as well as mental blocks that can come along the way. In this workshop we work to give participants tools that enable easier navigation of change. Participants will come away better equipped to overcome their own responses to change and strategies for growth.
This workshop is ideal for:
- New managers
- Supporting employees looking to manage new situations with lees friction
- Helping employees embrace the expecting of change and being prepared to handle it successfully
Contents, what will be covered
Exercise 1: Having a toolkit (physical)
- How to create your emergency “managing change toolkit”
- 3 essentials to your “managing change toolkit”
Exercise 2: Use of perspective (mental)
- Getting perspective
- How to create a beneficial forward moving perspective
Exercise 3: Navigating the unknown and getting to progressive success (focus for best outcome)
- Power of intention
- Getting pulled into your future vs falling to the familiar, identify and leverage opportunities for forward growth
What participants come away with
- The techniques to address each area of managing change
- How to use those techniques for the actual challenges that they are working through
- 1MinMeditation videos for ongoing support and in the moment learning and application. Will be shared with you post workshop.
- Can be uploaded to your Internal portal
- Can be shared via your internal email for weekly wellness tip support
Is customization possible? Yes, we intentionally work with you to understand the overall objective as well as take into consideration the industry and day to day culture of your employees.
Participants: Up to your discretion and the goal of your workshop (lunch and learn, conference workshop or other) we have found that up to 100 allows for more engagement.